Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Verdict is In!!!


Baby #2 is a BOY! We are so thrilled! We really wanted a brother for Dace and I just love my boys. He is in perfect shape with a strong healthy heart and everything is in place and accounted for. He's a bit bigger so my due date has been moved up 9 days but if there was one thing I learned with my first (and one thing I wish someone would have told me) is to not get wrapped up on the due dates. My midwife Jill told us that babies are never late or early. They show up when they are ready. How true a statement.

It was wonderful to see this little boy's adorable profile and perfect little nosey. We pulled up Dace's ultrasound and can see some similarities but slight differences too. I am so excited to be the mother of two beautiful, happy, healthy boys. We are truly blessed and grateful for it.

No comments: