Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Growing Baby Belly


This is me and the baby belly @ 22 1/2 weeks. A woman tonight didn't even know I was pregnant- not sure if that is a compliment or an insult....But anyway, baby boy is kicking up a storm. Last week I was asking him what was up with the midnight soccer practice. He didn't answer. He kicks whenever Dace is in my lap, as though wanting to say hi and come out and play. He seems to be in a hurry, for several reasons and so I am banking on him being earlier than his 'due' date. We shall see.
Now, I'm not a fan of people posting a million copies of pretty much the same picture but when Dace joined the shot tonight, his actions were such a great progress that I just had to post them. He is going to be such a great big brother and buddy.

1 comment:

Small Fry and Co. said...

cute pics of dace and you do look amazing. Someone asked me a month or so ago if I was pregnant. I felt the same as you, is that a compliment or an insult. Not sure.