Monday, July 27, 2009

If We Could Have Your Attention, please

Just a little announcement that Dace will be a big brother in February. I've added a little countdown to the right to remind myself and anyone else who cares to know as to how far along I am. Things have been going great other than the 2 weeks of brutal nausea. Thankfully, that wrapped up before our travels. So now I am eating with a vengeance to make up for lost time. I feel great, don't feel pregnant at all and am hardly showing but that is probably only noticeable to myself. We will hear the heartbeat at our next appt the week we return to Carolina. That will make it all seem real.

Did I mention this was a surprise? Yup, a year earlier than planned but hey, what can you do? We are all excited and ready for it. Ding, round two!!!!

1 comment:

kelseyp said...

Aaaaah yay! Congrats Tov! I am so excited for you all. 2 kids is so much fun!