Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

I swear I had just as much fun watching the kids Trick or Treat as they did doing it.  I love Halloween!  It started last weekend when I took the kids to the ward Party.  I went as Day of the Dead and ended up winning Scariest costume.  Wasn't expecting that!  I practiced my makeup the night before, praying the kids didn't wake up before I washed it off.  They helped me pick out which face to do but when I got ready for the party, I made them all sit in the bathroom with me and watch the transformation.  they were all okay with it,  Ammy was still a little hesitant if I got too close to him but other than that, they loved it.  The whole party I think he was the most excited.  "It's Halloween, mom!" he kept saying,  It was so sweet.

Then for Halloween yesterday, Dallin and I took the kids out together.  We first hit up a mall but it was really lame.  Everyone was just giving out tootsie rolls.  We drove up the mountain and found a really good neighborhood and the kids ran door to door for about an hour and a half.  It was great and they got some major loot.

Zade-Spiderman, Nev- Tinkerbell, Ammy- Ninja Turtle, Dace- Ninja






I love how the sunlight lit up her wings like they were glowing


1 comment:

Online said...
This comment has been removed by the author.