Monday, August 26, 2013

32

Before when I was younger, well, like 8-10 years ago, I celebrated a birthday month.  
Then I cut it down to a week.
This year it was more like a long weekend.  

Since my birthday fell on a Sunday this year, I celebrated where I could over a couple of days.  
Here is what my birthday and its celebrations consisted of in no particular order:

birthday sushi with Heidi
bought new shoes
got my hair done
birthday carb therapy with Nikita at Olive Garden
4 emails / 3 phone calls / 3 texts / 52 facebook messages - all bday wishes for me
D and kids made Sunday birthday breakfast
spent birthday afternoon sleeping off a horrible stuffy, achy cold (booooo)
finally rented and watched "The Words"  (loved!!!!)
ran 5 miles
spent an hour+ at beach with hubby followed by
birthday lunch at Stu's (my fave sub shop on the island but I only make it there once a year - for my bday)
fave cookies from Fresh Market
D and d made birthday cake
VT dropped off half a birthday cake

........Hi, My name is Tovah and I'm a foodie.  (Hiii, Tovahhhhhh)
This is why I run people!

Anyway, it was a great birthday.  I have yet to do my reflective journaling and set goals of what I want to do before I turn 33.  But I will do so in a brand new journal a friend gave me.  
31 was a good year.  32 is going to be GREAT!

No comments: