Monday, August 19, 2013

1st Day of Kindergarten

Well....he's gone.  Dace's school career has begun.
He was so excited


He wanted a picture showing his awesome Bumblebee back pack -

And with brother!  Zade is ready to be my big boy now....

Ready to go!  He could hardly stand it.  I was so glad that he was excited and not petrified

We got there and found his cubby, then found his spot at his table.  One other boy already at his table.

Okay, Dace.  I love you so much.  I can't believe this day has come.....


His sweet teacher, Ms. T...See how Dace is being shy with his hand and his out turned foot?  I think he has a little crush.  And that is okay.

I kissed him goodbye, fighting back the tears and left him reading at the table.  He's ready.

Then I cried all the way home.....

No comments: