Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Moving Circus

We move on Saturday.  Correction- I move on Saturday.  Dallin will be at work.  We sign our new lease tomorrow and need to be out of here by Sunday.  I have to clean, pack, move, and unpack/set up.  Dallin has to finish the book and get it to press for Tuesday then work Tues- Sat.  Why do we live so far from any family??    Sighhh....oy.

Well we survived his two weeks away at training...but barely.  It was very touch and go those last couple days.  But these last several weeks have been a complete tired blur.  We've been in crunch mode with the book, house shopping constantly. battling the "colder" weather and so cabin fever with these kids.  Its been a lot.  But it always pours when it rains and the storm is coming to a head this week.  I'll post again later next week once things have calmed down, we are moved in, the book is in mailboxes, bills are paid, I have slept and can remember how to spell my own name.  ;)

But to tide you over, here's a few pics I managed to snap over the last little while:

Dace is doing so great with his letters.  I can't believe how great his printing is.

Zade loves play-doh time.


Ammon loves this soft, cozy toque (aka beanie) gramma sent him.  He will seek it out and pull it on all by himself.

 This is how, on a good day, I get showered and dressed in the morning- popcorn and Gabba Gabba.

The inspiration for March's banner...everybody's snugglies as head wraps.  they do this on their own, ps.

Staying up Waaaaay past bedtime waiting for Daddy to get home from Florida!

No comments: