Saturday, September 15, 2012

The birthday question

Two weeks and counting.

Two weeks until the end of an era.

The end of babies within the Dean household.
The end of the "baby phase" of life.
No.  More.  Baby...Babies.

It is a sad moment and I am sure there will be times where I will suffer from IWAN (I Want A Newborn) but we are ready to move on to the next stage of life....and catching up on 4 years of deprived sleep.

I took some pics of the twins today.  See?  No more baby....


Well here is the answer to the question that I have been getting a lot of.  There is no expectation with this post.  I just wanted to put this answer out there to everyone who has been asking -

what do the babies need?

Nev needs clothes.  12months and up.  She needs pjs, onesies, church dresses.
Both babies need new car seats.  Here is another end.  The end of buying car seats!  We are so excited!  i can get 2 of the ones we want (GRACO nautilus 3in1) on Ebay for about $300.  Any cash gifts will be put towards this purchase.

The party is going to be great.  Not so much of a party as a "stop by and eat some cake" hour.  But I am still so excited to bake and be hostess.  two weeks!  two weeks......

No comments: