Monday, September 24, 2012

A Change of Opinion

3 words - 

Yo Gabba Gabba.

I have always hated that show.  There is nothing to it.  It saddens me how most of the cartoons these days look and sound like a last minute art project.  No thought in the story or songs, everyone looks scribbled and created seconds before the business meeting with the network....i could go on.

At the top of my list was Yo Gabba Gabba.  I mean seriously, have you ever sat and watched a couple minutes of it?  Ugh.  Well, I was all anti-Yo until this happened...
All four of the kids LOVE the darn show!  Miss, I kid you not, watched it for the next 7 minutes.  They were all completely engrossed and captivated by it.  Perhaps the artistic level is just beyond my understanding and maybe it is nothing short of shear genius that babies and toddlers alike can't get enough of.  This is the one flip-flop I am granting myself for this election.  

No comments: