Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Cousins Visit

We had a crazy great time with the cousins.  9 jam packed days of fun and chaos.  We went to the pool, the beach, shopping, Charleston to the Aquarium which was a huge hit, lots of train track building, making forts in the backyard, sleepovers every night, camping out in the tent for the weekend in the boys room, legos, blocks, toys, treats and snacks and more treats, so much fun!  It was so great to watch these little ones play together and to listen in on some of their cute conversations.  I loved having my sister here to talk with and share kid duty and kitchen duty with and just hang out.  It was so great.  Can't wait til next year!  Unfortuntately, my computer crashed and died half way through their stay and most of the photos I took are stuck on there til I get a new one and remove the hard drive.  But here are a few taken afterwards.











No comments: