Wednesday, February 8, 2012

7. LOVE to practice writing (A day late)

Sorry for no posts yesterday.  Our video camera has glitched and died.  very sad.  i had the next few days lined up with clips to make and now that I can't use video, I had to regroup.

Some of my friends have asked me lately if we'll be putting Dace into Pre-K.  I really can't think of anything that would be taught there that he doesn't already know.  He knows all his ABCs, can count 1-10 and beyond, knows his colors and shapes and - not even joking- is teaching himself how to read.  we have these great flashcards and Gramma Dean bought him Your Baby Can Read so every now and then he sits down and figures them out.  It's incredible!  I am so glad he loves to learn and to read.  That is so important for kids.

Here is his list from today.  He's got everyone's name right!  Well, Nev's needs a little tweaking but other than that, this little boy is getting so good at his letters!

His thinking face.  

Signature. 

a list of my family.  

No comments: