Saturday, February 11, 2012

10. LOVE to Pin

Pinterest.  Have you heard about it?

It's all the rage.

I first heard about it last year when my plate was a little bit too full.  You know, when I had a temporarily paralyzed husband, pregnant with twins and two busy toddler boys running under foot....not to mention all the ripple effects of all the above mentioned.....Anyhoo, anyone who talked about Pinterest said they Looooooooooved it, that it was amaaaaaazing and that it is sooooooo addictive.

Well I knew that I had no time for any of that.  So I avoided it.  for months.

Then this week, I got bored and rather fed up with Facebook.  It's been my go-to site for when I need something to browse through while rocking a baby to sleep or waiting for food to cook, whatever.  So I asked for an invite to Pinterest.  And was placed on a waiting list!  I mean, really?  Can a website really only have so much traffic at a time?  I think it's all a hype thing.  Anyway, after a couple days I got my invite and password and voila.  It did not disappoint.

I don't even know how to correctly use the thing and all its potential but I love browsing through the main board. I love the creativity and imagination people have.  Sometimes it just amazes me and I love being amazed by the beauty of things.   And there are some beautiful things on this site.  So here are just a few of my favorites:

$4000 shoes.  I could so rock these.  and wear them til I was 90!

something to think about.  

no bake nutella cheesecake.  A recipe I will be trying next week.  

cute idea.  Another recipe to try.  

dream bathroom!

I could totally rock this ensemble!

smartest idea ever!  I want it.  And I know a few people who need it.....

I want to find this bed, crawl into it and sleep for 2 days.  swoon.

No comments: