Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Big Boy Transition

Today was a big milestone.  We went from this:


To THIS:  

Finally!  Zade is in a twin bed.  I whipped up his headboard today and we got everything put together.  


I think Dace was more excited about the big boy bed than Zade.  He especially loved all the firetrucks.  

Dallin had to lay beside Zade tonight to get him to sleep but I think he did pretty good for his first night in transition.  It will be a work in progress but I think he will adapt quickly.  I guess we will see.....

1 comment:

brittany said...

Tov, you have TWO brand new newborns. How do you get time to "whip up" headboards? I have been meaning to make zucchini muffins for a week and haven't gotten around to it. My zucchinis are nearly rotten! I am not very organized, apparently. Ha.