Friday, April 8, 2011

Yesterday

I am sure everyone would really appreciate some new pictures!  Yesterday was the first time i had used my camera in about 3 weeks.  The nausea is finally starting to subside and I am getting back to normal.  hallelujah! 

I guess you know it was a good afternoon at the farmers market when....


Somebody loves mama's homemade mac n cheese!  Not that I blame him.  I've got the recipe nearly perfected and it is quite crave-worthy.  Did I mention he had three servings?!



Today, our awesome friends the Call's watched the boys at the beach while Dallin and I worked at the house.  They have 4 kids, three of which are girls and were there too.  Lucy is Dace's age.  As I was sitting here uploading these pics,  Dace comes over to me and says, "I'm so happy!"

That's good Dace!  You had fun at the beach today, huh?  Did you know that playing in the sunshine makes you happy?

He smiles coyly then says, "Lucy makes me happy."

oh my goodness...lol.

No comments: