Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lots of Tidbits

Zade's newest thing is to suck on his bottom lip. It is so fun to watch!






New books from the library. Zade is starting to love story time too.



Dace loves to be a helper. Teach them while they're young, right?
Going to the beach....
leaving the beach.
Zade at the beach.
I finally made homemade ravioli. They were so amazingly delicious. We couldn't stop eating.
My early birthday present- waterless cookware. Dallin loves that I love practical gifts and I was so excited to get these.

1 comment:

Marisa Hodges said...

OOhhhh... how I envy your cookware! That is exactly what is on my " honey please buy me" list these days, than and a new bedroom set... but ohh well, I will probably have to get mine from Santa! your little beach boys are so Adorable and those toes do look scrumptious!