Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Looked Out My Window and What Did I See....

Snow covered roof tops behind the palm trees!

It just doesn't look right, does it? Dallin and I woke up last night around 1am to what sounded like drunken screaming banchees of teenagers. We were both ticked at how loud they were. Dallin won the vote to go yell at them (we have been getting a lot of late night loud hooligans in this area lately) and when he looked outside, everything was white. No wonder they were carrying on so! It could have been their first exposure to snow. So we let them play and they simmered down soon enough. By the time we got up this morning, most of it had melted away. It's been over a decade since this part of the country has seen snow. Maybe it's an omen. Perhaps this half-Canadian boy will grace us with his presence this weekend.

Oh and did I mention I'm still pregnant? Mmm hmmm....