Sunday, February 7, 2010

Buttons



Dace and I have twin belly buttons these days. We both have juicy outies. Mine enters a room before the rest of me. He loves comparing the two and gets a kick out of pushing his little finger into mine before giving brother zerberts. I think belly buttons on a pregnant woman are like the popups on a turkey- Bing! Baby's done! Now someone tell him that. We are so ready to get this show on the road.
ps- yes, it's true. I have no stretch marks. Yes I have a secret and yes I will share it- Udo's 3-6-9 Oil. I take 2 spoonfuls of it every morning of my pregnancy. Yup, ya gotta drink it, not rub it on. Added Bonus- it makes smart, alert and attentive babies. It's amazing brain food for them and works wonders for your own skin. Udo's- it's the right choice. (insert cheesy smile and wink here). And no, I'm not paid for this endorsement.

1 comment:

Maria Olsen said...

Cute! my belly button always entered before me too!