Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dace's first Easter

Ah, sometimes ya just gotta laugh so you don't cry, right? Such was Easter morning. I was all set to go. First, I started off with Dallin's camera to take some live footage. Two minutes in and juuuust as Dace reaches for his basket, beep beep, the battery dies. Fine, switch to my camera for stills. Clicking away, 8 shots in and beep beep battery dies. That's it, I quit. Going back to finish getting ready for church. But it was still a fun morning and a great day.



Little boys in sweater vests make the world a nicer place. I took this with my phone. He's on my lap at church, waiting for the meeting to start and checking out the ladies, I'm sure. Follow the trail of treats!The stash
Dace in his new Batman Pjs. Still cozy and rosy cheeked, fresh out of bed. It didn't take him long to figure out how to get to the treats inside

No comments: