Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rub the Buddha


Last night Dace has drooled and spit up all over his tshirt. Dallin went to take it off and it got stuck on his head. It was too cute to pass up taking a few photos. Just look at that tummy! He is over 13 lbs now and I think he has grown another 2 inches- up to 23 inches total. Yesterday I put on a Hollies CD and Dace tried singing along. And then I also got his first giggle while changing his clothes in the afternoon. He is just so much fun. I have a clip of him talking and smiling that I will try to post on here. If it doesn't show up, stay tuned- I'll get it up asap.
In other news, because maybe you want to know what we are up to as well, Dallin's business is doing great and keeping him very busy. He has made contact with a lot of the rental companies and that is bringing in a lot of work which is an answer to prayer. I have been at home mostly, trying to get over my skin problems that popped up after Dace was born. It has come leaps and bounds in the last 2 days and we feel like this is finally the end. It has been almost 2 months battling with it but I finally found a homeopathic cleanse I could take and continue to nurse and we have seen the most steady improvement since starting that last week. Again, all answers to prayers and we recognize our blessings in these areas. We are getting ready to head up to Canada for a couple weeks. It is getting hotter and more humid each day so it will be a nice break to head North for a bit.

No comments: