Monday, July 7, 2008

By Popular Demand...

I'm 5 weeks old. Like my overalls? All that's missing is dad's tool belt.
Yeah, that's right. I'm flirting with YOU!
My first jean overalls. Thanks Auntie Kaelee.
Nothing quite new or interesting to report but wanted to post some pics for those asking for them. Dace's face is getting clearer every day. I think the baby acne phase is finally over. Yay! So expect a lot more pictures from now on. He is changing every day. I looked at him this morning at breakfast and said, your face looks different again today. Dallin could see it too. It is CRAZY how fast he is changing and growing, especially when you can see it literally overnight. Dace and I both lasted through all 3 hours of church yesterday. Everyone was so amazed at how handsome and well behaved he is. He never cried out once! He would sit with me and look around and doze off from time to time. I am a proud mama! We took him on errands this morning and he sure likes to ham it up for everyone that gives him attention. He just sits and smiles and coos and flirts and soaks up being in the spotlight. It's adorable.

No comments: