Thursday, June 19, 2008

Smiles and Snuggles


Okay so this picture is blurry but I still love it! Dace was taking his time in between feedings a few nights ago and decided to just hang out and stare at his mom and dad. We were asking for smiles and he delivered. This is just one of many we got that night, unfortunately we were zoomed in too far to get a clear shot but it is still adorable in its own right.




When Dallin isn't working, he's hanging out with Dace. It is so cute to watch them interact. The little cutie sure loves to smile and share them with his papa.




All tuckered out and snuggled up with mama....












Dallin and I lovingly refer to this position as stinkbug. It started weeks before Dace was born, when he turned head down in the womb. You could tell he was all tucked in like this, ready to move on out with his bum up in the air just under my ribs. He was a week old in this photo. I don't know if he can still curl up like this since he has grown so much in the last 2 weeks. I'm glad we have this photo to capture it.



This picture is so precious to me. It says so much that there is no need to add words...

1 comment:

Russ and Judi said...

Oh my gosh!!!Congratulations. What a beautiful boy. We are so happy for you. I totally lost track of time and didn't realize you had the baby. Seriously, I am so happy for you. Thank you for sending the pictures to share with us. You guys are wonderful. Love, the Bells