Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Posting!

Well I am finally going to get this up and running. Being the overly organized person that I am, I wanted to wait til I had our birthing pictures back to post them first but that could be another week or two. So we will start from here:






DACE DALLIN DEAN



Dace was born at 2:42am, Thursday, May 29 at the Birth Center, in Rincon, Georgia. He weighed 8 lbs, 9 ounces and measured in at 21 inches. This picture was taken the next day. He had a beautiful water birth delivery, which I think contributed to the lack of swelling and redness on his face. Plus it was a lot more relaxing for me. The birth story I will share later when posting the pics. Dace is French in origin, and means "Born of noble birthright." I have always wanted my kids' names to be unique and strong and with a good meaning that they could live up to. Dace is a perfect choice for our firstborn. Here are a few more pics from the last three weeks:





His first car ride! Coming home from the center. He looked so teeny in his car seat.























Everyone said 8.9 was a big baby but he seemed so little and fragile to me. Definitely a little snuggler. He had mild jaundice but it only lasted a couple days. I love his little button nose. I still remember the first time I saw it on the ultrasound at 20 weeks-that was when I first fell in love with it. Now I kiss it every day.









The two 3D's.

No comments: