Sunday, May 4, 2014

Penquins and Sharkies and Nemo, Oh My!

I was gone for a week for work and promised the kids I would take them to the aquarium when i returned.  I was a little hesitant because it would be a 4 vs 1 event but it went really well.  They stayed close and listened, no baby leash needed and I didn't have an anixety attack or stress breakdown either! yay!

The fat penquins were my favorite.  I want one.  I could sit there all day and watch them.  But i think the longest we lasted in front of any exhibit was 45 seconds, and that was watching the super speedy otters swimming back and forth.  The shark tank and walkthrough was a big hit too.  Because the crew was moving along so quickly I didn't get many pictures or video but I did get this short clip:


okay so the clip is on my phone and it's not letting me post it so i will have to figure out another way.  please stay tuned,.....


No comments: