Sunday, April 21, 2013

More about Miss

We went from winter/spring to summer really quick, like almost overnight.  It hit the 70s and upped the humidity and I was so not prepared for it.  I have 1 pair of capris to wear.  I washed up Ammon's summer wardrobe - 23 pairs of shorts!!!!!!  Plus Tees etc.  Miss has nothing.  She had 1 summer dress that gramma (my mom) had brought down when the twins were born.  that was it!  Despite the lack of budget, I broke down and got her a couple things this past week.  1 tshirt was not going to cut it for very long.  It sure is more fun shopping for that little sweetie as apposed to shopping for myself.  As badly as I need clothes, I still don't want to buy anything until these last 5lbs are gone.  Anyway, here she is in a couple of her summer outfits....




I took the maxi dress back.  It was a 2T and super cute but it was too tight on her.  Which surprised me because she is still so teeny.  So once I put a tee under it, it would be way too snug.  I want to find her another one though.  Baby maxi dresses are adorable!

Miss cut molars this week.  That second picture is the day that was the worst for her.   She was not her usual self but she still endured.  

Lastly, last night I was sitting on Zade's bed comforting him after he got a big owwie in the bath.  He was wrapped in a towel crying on my lap.  Miss got out of the tub and came over to see what was wrong, standing on a book beside the bed, beside us.  Within a couple of seconds, she started peeing which always fascinates her when that happens because she never sees it or feels it on her legs.  I looked down and the book was Winnie the Pooh.  How fitting!  Miss peed on pooh!  I started laughing, Zade started laughing then nakie Ammie came over to see what was funny.  He then wanted to be funny too.  So he walked through the pee puddle and stood on Pooh too, laughing at himself and laughing with us!  Dad came to the rescue and cleaned it all up.  Sometimes you just gotta laugh through the chaos.  


No comments: