Wednesday, February 13, 2013

the Latest

So, what's been happening here lately?  Alot.  So much that I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog even though I have wanted to.  So tonight I am just doing it even though its almost midnight and i should be sleeping or cleaning my kitchen but alas I just feel like blogging.  So here it is!

Key points
-Dallin is loving the training for his new job.  His passion and excitement is back and we are so excited for the future.
-Ammon bit my finger so hard he fractured the top joint.  Could he tame it down on the namesake?!?!
-I was diagnosed with a pilonidal cyst, aka tailbone cyst.  Boy, what a pain in the butt that is!
-Ammon had a double ear infection/pink eye.  Then a cold circulated through the whole family, except for me.
-We got a letter of evacuation and have 30 days to find a new place to live.
-Did I mention I'm single momming it while D is in Florida for training for 2 weeks?

But who wants to read deets when we can look at pics:
Who cares about the game?!  Superbowl sunday is all about awesome finger foods!  bacon-wrapped  jalapeno poppers, buffalo chicken bake dip, veggies/dip, guac and chips, and of course pina coladas!  
Dace was in the spirit with football pjs on superbowl sunday..  His christmas eve pjs  he wouldn't wear christmas eve.  

death by fan blade.  

Uncle Toben will be proud!!

Don't you think these 2 could be related?  This guy reminds me so much of ammy as a baby. 


My sweet not-so-little Little Miss.  End to end in the playpen.  sniff....

It was a windy afternoon at the park today but that didn't stop any of them.  Dace asked me to bring the camera so he could show gramma and grampa pictures from the park.







 

No comments: