Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post Election Reaction

Its been roughly 24 hours and those 24 hours have been rough.  I've cried several times, including in the middle of Target this morning.  I really need to get a grip...and I have.  As of tonight, I have released my emotions and am moving on to other things in my life.  We take faith that God is ultimately the one in charge and His plan and time line is all that matters.  But I did start immigration paperwork this morning (insert Gramma doing cartwheels here)  ;)

But I guess Zade didn't get the memo.  In his bedtime prayer tonight, he still prayed for  "Mint."  If only the faith and prayers of a child had been enough....

1 comment:

KaycieQ said...

Don't worry. I cried for 2 hours last night and then began crying again when I woke up this morning. :)