Tuesday, July 10, 2012

countdown to costumes

If you haven't figured it out yet, I kinda really love halloween.  I LOVE dressing up as a family.  I love all the fun themes we can do, I love the awesome photos we get and the incredible memories we make and I love the sewing projects.  Yup, all that work and plotting and scheming and organizing the most minutest detail, I love it.  That's just how I roll.

Well, I have a few ideas brewing for this year.  I am fairly confident that I have made the decision as to what we are doing but then I will see something else and go "ooooh!  That would be so great!" Especially with the twins.  I could easily dress them for at least 6 halloweens this year alone.  I mean, I only have so many years with these little guys before they rebel and want to make their own costume choice and then I am only left with Dallin!

Okay, so quick side note so that the rest of this post makes sense.  Some time ago, I made a confession to Dallin.  I confessed that when I was little, I had the biggest crush on Mr.T.  I really have no idea how it happened.  I just know that I was this sweet little innocent, blonde-as-can-be 6 year old girl who was totally diggin' on the big black man who drove a van!  Seriously, how did that ever happen, I have no idea.

Well, a while ago, Dallin sent this photo to me and I die laughing every time I see it because if any one of my boys could pull this costume off, it would be my Ammi.  Now how can I incorporate this into a family affair?...


1 comment:

Small Fry and Co. said...

I remember the MR. T crush.