Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Pirate Party - Dace turns 4

Dallin and I stayed up til midnight putting this together:

Then, at party time, I added the spread:






THE CAKE:

The birthday Boy and brother:

Ready to greet his guests:

The whole Dean crew:

We had 12 kids here today.  They enjoyed a pirate treasure hunt led by Captain Dallin.
The secret treasure map led them to 6 clues before the Friendly Forest where the treasure was buried.  But Pirate Phil was there protecting it and the little pirates would have to go through him if they wanted it.  They were not shy at taking him down!

The party was a success, Dace loved his cake and all his great gifts, everyone had a great time and Ammon found a girlfriend.





1 comment:

brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I'm going to do that for my birthday this year! That seriously looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday Dace!