Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Already?!

The twins turned 1 month old on Saturday.  crazy!  it's been a blur of a month. 
We've gone from this:

to this:

I think it goes without saying that these two have got the eating thing down pat!  They are both chunking up well and we are loving it!  Both are handsome and beautiful in their own right and are the sweetest, calmest babies.  They are starting to spend a few hours a day awake and I am trying  to bump that earlier in the day than the later evenings which they seem to prefer.  But a regular bedtime of 2-3am for me is not going to work (which has been my reality for the past several days) so they are going to have to have their wake time earlier and each day gets a bit easier. 
but keeping me up all night or not, they are the sweetest sweet peas ever. 

No comments: