Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Getting Groceries


As usual, the boys fell asleep on the way home from grocery shopping today. What was unusual is that they both STAYED asleep after being unloaded from the car. Zade slept for an hour and a half on the floor and Dace knocked out a 3 hour nap. If only I could capture how tired I was after shopping with them today. Buying groceries for a week with the two of them in one cart pulling another cart behind me to actually put things in. It was the first time I attempted to do the train of shopping carts. It was a bit awkward to push and pull and steer at the same time but I survived to tell the tale. Won't be making it a habit though...hopefully.

1 comment:

Marisa Hodges said...

I have always wondered how you could do that (pushing 2 carts) its crazy that they don't make more double wide or double seater car seats for moms like cosco carts! I love that they both crashed for so long afterwards that must have been NICE!