Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The CHUNK

Zadek and I had our 6 week checkup and checkout at the birth center yesterday.
Guess how much my little chunk weighed in at?

He's storing most of it in his cheeks, chins and chest. Measure all those at a couple pounds each, plus the buddha belly.... oh and don't forget the hamhocks (aka thighs)

He's tipping the scale at 13 lbs, 12 oz!!!! He blew his older brother out of the water. Dace measured in at 12.6 at his 6 week checkup. But I love it! Fat babies are healthy babies.
PS- Zade is starting to smile and giggle and coo alot these days. I took these after lunch and before his nap so he was in chill mode. But he really is a happy, content baby. I promise. I think he looks kind of sad in these pics so I am anxious to capture a smile sometime soon.

1 comment:

brittany said...

I love that you said he's storing fat in his chins! Ha. He really is so cute. And the smiling video is great - he can hardly contain himself! I'm excited that Dad gets to go and see you all, I just heard yesterday. Love you lots! I'm going to try to call sometime when papers are finally done!