Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day


My contribution to dinner- pecan, cherry and pumpkin pies. They were all amazing if I do say so myself. I also made parker house rolls, sweet potatoes and dressing but those aren't much to photograph.


Our lovely dining table. Val is such a great hostess, complete with place settings!

Our handsome boy. See the little dog Teddy? Dace LOVES him!
Dace was kind of over the whole turkey bone thing this year. He graduated to eating the actual turkey. Pretty sure he had more meat than I did and ate it faster than I could cut it into pieces.


We are grateful for amazing weather (we had 85F today), good friends, great food, a growing family and happiness. We had a great day. Happy thanksgiving.

"Nothing new can come into your life without an attitude of gratitude."
-The Secret