Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's so much easier when they can't move

I apologize for the lack of photos lately. See, we have a bit of a problem. Dace loves the camera and because he is such a speedy little crawler, most of my shots these days look like this....

Or this.....Even this one is blurred because as soon as he saw the camera, he thought it would be more fun to play with it than continue playing stowaway in the bottom shelf.
But then there are moments where I can make the shot and they speak a thousand words.







3 comments:

Kight Family said...

I understand the moving part. Ryker hasn't really been moving until a week ago when he decided to roll over and over and so he now can get across the room in seconds. I now can't have the little space heater on because he will get it before I can catch him. Dace looks like he is very curious and loves to get in to everything. Sure wish you guys lived close.
Love Becky

Small Fry and Co. said...

I have the exact same problem. I have so many blurry pictures of the top of ALlies head. Good grief. It is hard to even sneak up on her. He is adorable no matter what the picture looks like. Looks like you have a future chef.

brittany said...

I want to gobble Dace up! He looks like he has more hair. Seriously. Cutest little guy EVER!