Thursday, October 9, 2008

Morning Walks



I've been walking Dace around 830 every morning before I have breakfast. It feels good to get out before it gets too hot (yes, it is still hot here! This morning was hot and muggy-we got pounded with rain last night) and Dace loves looking at everything, especially the amazing tree tops. This is him in his big boy stroller growing up way too fast. I almost cried last night when giving him his bedtime bottle. I noticed that his hair is growing in thicker and his little head is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby. Waaaaa! I think he is already working on his mission app. This is crazy! But at least he will have thick gorgeous hair like his papa. And now that his head is a bit bigger, I can put him in these cute little hats I have for him. In a couple more months, I'll be able to look down and see him in a touque (American translation: beanie). Can't wait!
My view of the stroller. A good shot of the bees knees, Gramma!

No comments: